The Wärtsilä 50DF is an engine that can switch between fuels for when prices change or if there are delivery challenges. The lean burn principle of operation reduces peak temperatures and emitted NOx considerably. The perfect combination of size, power and versatility makes this solution ideal for various applications.
Wärtsilä’s powerful engines are the perfect solution for power plants. The company offers both EPC and equipment delivery contracts to suit any client’s needs, with quick turnaround times on all orders!
- With a unique fuel flexibility, the company ensures that it can always operate with an energy security.
- With the ability to use natural gas or any liquid fuel, this engine is a versatile player in our fleet.
- The emissions from this power plants are so low, it would meet even the most stringent environmental standards.
- The most reliable, fully-customized genset for your needs. We’ve built it and installed it for the world’s toughest environments – we’re confident that if you need a power solution to get things done then this is what will do just fine!
- The ability to start quickly and respond more rapidly to fluctuations is what sets this product apart from the others.
- Wärtsilä’s Lifecycle solutions will help you optimise performance and efficiency to ensure that your engine runs as efficiently today, tomorrow and for years into the future.